Have you seen the exciting news from Cricut? Of course you have, I mean it’s blowing up the internet and Facebook after all. There is so much JOY in this little Cricut machine!
The possibilities of this little machine are endless. Maybe your craft room is your dining room. Or maybe your craft space is a camper out on the road. That would be my dream life right there. Or maybe you craft for a living going from one craft fair to the next. This machine would be a lot easier to tote around to make custom decals on the fly. Whatever your reason for owning this machine, I’m sure it’s important to you.
I would love to get my hands on this little bundle of JOY. It becomes available on March 1st.
Joy’s stats are:
- Cuts 50+ materials, including iron-on, cardstock, vinyl, paper, and Smart Materials™ – super-easy, super-long cuts without a cutting mat
- Draws any shape and writes in a variety of styles
- Cuts individual shapes up to 4 ft long or makes repeated cuts up to 20 ft long*
- Fits in a cubby, packs away easily, sets up instantly
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®
The Cricut Joy will retail for $179.99.
Pictures and stats were taken from Cricut’s website.